I know weekly wonders are kind of cop out for not posting a real recipe post, but I have to say really do have an excuse. For this whole week I’m on vacation, and I’m sorry to say that this is the only post I’ll have this week. Hopefully next week I’ll have another recipe for you guys, but until then, I hope you guys enjoy this post!
1) This kimono. Now if only Forever 21 had free shipping.
2) This book. Only 20 more pages to go! A really interesting read because I actually have two siblings.
3) This song. I’ve actually had her album for awhile now, but I just recently fell in love with this song.
4) This hair. Allison Williams is gorgeous and so is her hair.
5) This concealer. The ladies at Sephora are quite convincing. This concealer has kind of a yellow tone, but it still provides medium coverage for all my spots.
6) This dessert. A twist on strawberry shortcake, it’s the perfect way to use up all the strawberries I have.
7) This nail polish. I hate painting my nails, but this color got me excited about it.
8) This TV show. I’ve already watched all three seasons, as you can see lots of time in the summer. Lots of time.
9) This city. I’m visiting it soon and it’ll be my first time overseas!
10) This “exercise”. I’ve been doing this to strengthen my wrists for tennis.